Monday, May 15, 2006

Stupid People

Ok - I have been wanting to post this for about a week now. This is a true story. All names will be withheld to protect - well, the guilty and stupid.

I have known Single Guy since jr hi school. For those keeping track - most of my life. Well, Single Guy is single because his ex wife is Psycho, with a capital P! She has been diagnosed bi-polar, but I think that is only the tip of the iceberg. That and she won't get help with the diagnosis that she has now and doesn't take her medication on a regular basis. Fun all around.

Anywho, Single Guy gets a call, "I have stolen a GPS (global positioning system) and I think the cops are after me. I don't know what to do." He hangs up as he hears sirens in the background of the call. It has been several years (like 8) since the divorce and he there isn't much he can do for her in Connnecticut!!!! Like he would anyway.....

Um, yea - you stole a GPS and then wondered why the cops could find you right away! LOL

Okay, it must have been funnier when he first told me the story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home